Lightroom and Wildlife Photography
Join professional photographer Andrew Aveley as he shares his vast knowledge in a comprehensive workshop on the Art of Lightroom and Wildlife Photography and the development of these images with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop CC and various 3rd party plugins.
What we will cover during the Art of Wildlife Photography:
- Camera’s & Lenses
- Equipment – Support systems, Hard Drives, and Accessories
- Techniques – Exposure, Depth of field, Shutter Speed, Composition.
- Lighting and Fill Flash
- Night shooting – Spotlight and High ISO
- Signs of the Wild – Animal & Birds behavior
What we will cover during the Development sessions
- Lightroom Development Module
- The Art of Black and White, Monochrome and Colour
- Creating Wildlife Panoramic images
- Creating blended exposure images – HDR Function
- Google Nik Software plugins
- Composite Images, Layers, and Masks
- Creating a Fine Art Image – Photoshop / ON1 / SnapSeed
- Exporting Images for web or print
The workshop we are from 09h00 – 15h00 at my studio in Knysna or at a remote venue as required by your group or club for a maximum of 20 persons. POR
R 2250.00 pp – Limited to 6 persons to ensure attention to detail.
R 2850.00 per person for a private one on one session
Option to purchase “The African Wildlife Photographer in your bag” at R250.00
Larger groups throughout South Africa available on request
PACKAGES for workshops including Accommodation (Click here)
Some examples of images that I hope you will be able to create.
Terms and conditions apply