The Ultimate Safari Photoguide & Host
The Ultimate Safari Photoguide & Host – Andrew Aveley
Why should you consider booking the best Ultimate Safari Photoguide & host to join you on your next African bush adventure ?
To answer that question, here is a list of quick facts that will help you make that decision.
- Professional, experienced and reliable are the his top qualities
- Andrew is a registered member of South African Professional Photographers (SAPP) and South African Freelancers Association (SAFREA).
- Experienced photography teacher and mentor
- Registered guide with (National Federation of Guides South Africa( NFGSA) registered Tour guide and also registered with Field Guides of Southern Africa (FGASA).
- Passion drives him to create memorable experiences with all his guests
- Avid birder with an SA bird list of over 500 birds ticked
- Guests learn from any level how to capture amazing wildlife photographs and even video.
- Comprehensive knowledge of African wildlife and nature
- Ability to teach and show young people how to capture photographs with any type of camera or smartphone
- He has 20 years experience in photography and teaching
- Knowledge of all Southern African destinations including Greater Kruger, Madikwe, Western & Eastern Cape, Zimanga, Namibia, Botswana and Kenya
- Create a digital memory of your bush experience.
- Guests receive a FREE printable PDF coffee table book after each trip he joins and FREE Selection of high quality printable photographs
IMPORTANT FACTS to note:
- Any size groups can be accomodated, even private safaris.
- He holds a large knowledge base of photography friendly lodges and destinations
- Andrew has published numerous wildlife books and training manuals endorsed by industry experts.
- He has great references and testimonials from guests all over the world include the team from the discovery show, “Big Cat Diaries”
- HE is even endorsed by CANON SOUTH AFRICA – Photographic products and events manager.
For a complete CV, rates and all services, terms and conditions please click to the right to learn more