The Ultimate Safari Photographic Guide & Host
Why should you consider booking a Safari Photographic Guide to join you on your next African bush adventure ? To answer that question, here is a list of quick facts that will help you make that decision.
- Professional Safari Photographic Guide, experienced and reliable are the hosts top qualities
- Registered guide with national Tourism bodies
- Experienced photographer
- Great Birding Knowledge
- Guests learn from any level how to capture amazing wildlife photographs and even video.
- Comprehensive knowledge of African wildlife and nature
- Ability to teach and show young people how to capture photographs with any type of camera or smartphone
- Knowledge of all Southern African destinations including Greater Zimbabwe, Kruger National Park, Madikwe, Western & Eastern Cape, Zimanga, Namibia, Botswana and Kenya
- Any size groups can be accomodated, even private safaris by the Safari Photographic Guide.
So what do you get with a Safari Photographic Guide besides all of the awesome things listed above ?
- Personal attention and support during your adventure safari.
- Full portfolio of images to be supplied free of charge after the trip for social media and even select images for printing purposes
- A fully production and print ready PDF file of a coffee table book on the safari and your experience.
IMPORTANT FACTS to note about Safari Photographic Guide:
- Any size groups can be accomodated, even private safaris.
- I hold a large knowledge base of photography friendly lodges and destinations
- I have also published numerous wildlife, landscape and birding and training manuals endorsed by industry experts.
- Incredible great references and testimonials from guests all over the world include the team from the discovery show, “Big Cat Diaries”
- Also endorsed by CANON SOUTH AFRICA – Photographic products and events manager.
For a complete CV, rates and all services, terms and conditions please click to the right to learn more