Kalahari Photography Tour
Join me on the Kalahari Photography Tour to the incredible Kgalagadi Transfrontier park. Stay in comfortable yet luxurious accomodation in a private lodge.
7 Day Tour
7 Day Journey 2020 – April 10th to 16th – FULL BOOKED
7 Day Journey 2020 – November – 6th – 12th – Space available
- $ 2750.00 USD / R 39995.00 per person sharing (Rand rate subject to confirmation on day of booking)
- Single traveller POR
Click on the link to request full tour brochure and costs
How to get to the lodge:
- Self drive to the lodge
- 3 hour Transfer from Upington to Two Rivers with complimentary 45 min transfer to the lodge (excluded from tour price)
We can provide you with costs on transfer and accommodation should you wish us to book these for you along with the tour.
Rooiputs private concession area
It is located within the captivating Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park on the Botswana side, 25 km north of Two Rivers (Twee Rivieren). The lodge is perched along a mature red sand dune, overlooking a busy waterhole. Predators are the area’s big attraction and include the black-maned Kalahari lion, leopard, brown and spotted hyena, jackal, caracl and wildcat. The area is one of Africa’s best parks for the cheetah, which thrive by hunting in its fossil river valleys and the surrounding Kgalagadi dunes.
Why travel with me:
- Exclusive use of private concession not open to normal visitors of the Kgalagadi
- The only 7 day safari to this destination & the most affordable
- 12 private game drives with local expert guide from Botswana
- Maximum of 6 guests per vehicle
- Continental breakfast, brunch, high tea and dinner
- Bottled water
- Image development and processing by Adobe professional
- Personal, creative and private tutoring from Andrew Aveley
All of the above rates and dates are subject to availability and confirmation once a booking is to be confirmed.