Addo Private Safari
Addo Private Safari – Addo Elephant National Park is a diverse wildlife conservation park situated close to Port Elizabeth in South Africa and is one of the country’s 20 national parks. It currently ranks third in size in the list of National Parks.
There are more than 600 elephants, 400 Cape buffaloes, over 48 endangered black rhinos (Diceros bicornis michaeli) in the park. Along as well as a variety of antelope species, Lion and spotted hyena can be viewed in the area. The largest remaining population of the flightless dung beetle (Circellium bacchus) is located within the park.
Most areas of the Elephant Park can be covered in a day, when you can expect to see 60-70 of the 180 species occurring. Specials are mostly widespread species and include Southern Tchagra, Knysna Woodpecker, Denham’s Bustard, Blue Crane, Southern Black Korhaan, Secretary Bird and Martial Eagle.
Options for 3 or 4 nights – no single supplement
How to get to the lodge:
- Self drive to the lodge (Direction on request)
- Fly to Port Elizabeth Airport and I will transfer you to the lodge (1 hour transfer)
Why travel with me:
- The only safari to this destination & the most affordable currently in SA
- Private game drives with local expert field guide into Addo Elephant National Park
- Maximum of 6 guests per vehicle
- Continental brunch and dinner daily
- Bottled water
- Image development and processing by Adobe professional
- Personal, creative and private tutoring from Andrew Aveley
All of the above rates and dates are subject to availability and confirmation once a booking is to be confirmed.
Subscribe- Let’s stay connected !