Lightroom and Wildlife Photography
Join professional photographer Andrew Aveley as he shares his vast knowledge in a comprehensive workshop on the Art of Wildlife Photography and the development of these images with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop CC and various 3rd party plugins.
What we will cover during the Art of Wildlife Photography:
- Camera’s & Lenses
- Equipment – Support systems , Hard Drives and Accesories
- Techniques – Exposure , Depth of field , Shutter Speed , Composition.
- Lighting and Fill Flash
- Night shooting – Spotlight and High ISO
- Signs of the Wild – Animal & Birds behaviour
What we will cover during the Development sessions
- Lightroom Development Module
- The Art of Black and White , Monochrome and Colour
- Creating Wildlife Panoramic images
- Creating blended exposure images – HDR Function
- Google Nik Software plugins
- Composite Images , Layers and Masks
- Creating a Fine Art Image – Photoshop / ON1 / SnapSeed
- Exporting Images for web or print
Some examples of images that I hope you will be able to create.
Cost : R2250 per person . Private rate available on request.
I offer these as follows :
- Private personal one on one with dedicated attention to detail and your needs at my Knysna Studio.
- I can assist with small groups of unto 4 persons with the workshop being from 08h3o – 15h00 at my studio in Knysna
- Larger groups can be accommodated at an external venue in Knysna but only a maximum of 12 persons
- Photo clubs and groups can be accommodated anywhere in South Africa if so needed.
|Landscapes and Lightroom||Lightroom 101|
|Landscapes and Lightroom|