Lightroom and Wildlife Photography
Join professional photographer Andrew Aveley as he shares his vast knowledge in a comprehensive workshop on the Art of Lightroom and Wildlife Photography and the development of these images with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop CC and various 3rd party plugins.
What we will cover during the Art of Wildlife Photography:
- Camera’s & Lenses
- Equipment – Support systems, Hard Drives, and Accessories
- Techniques – Exposure, Depth of field, Shutter Speed, Composition.
- Lighting and Fill Flash
- Night shooting – Spotlight and High ISO
- Signs of the Wild – Animal & Birds behavior
What we will cover during the Development sessions
- Lightroom Development Module
- The Art of Black and White, Monochrome and Colour
- Creating Wildlife Panoramic images
- Creating blended exposure images – HDR Function
- Google Nik Software plugins
- Composite Images, Layers, and Masks
- Creating a Fine Art Image – Photoshop / ON1 / SnapSeed
- Exporting Images for web or print
The workshop we are from 09h00 – 15h00 at my studio in Knysna or at a remote venue as required by your group or club for a maximum of 20 persons. POR
R 2250.00 pp – Limited to 6 persons to ensure attention to detail.
R 2850.00 per person for a private one on one session
Larger groups throughout South Africa available on request
PACKAGES for workshops including Accommodation (Click here)
Some examples of images that I hope you will be able to create.
Terms and conditions apply