Lightroom and Landscapes
Join professional photographer Andrew Aveley as he shares his vast knowledge in a comprehensive workshop on the Art of Lightroom and Landscapes and the development of these images with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop CC and various 3rd party plugins.
What we will cover during the Art of Landscape Photography:
- Techniques – Exposure, Hyperfocal Length, Composition.
- Planning your adventure
- Apps that are useful
- Night shooting
What we will cover during the Development sessions
- Lightroom Development Module
- The Art of Black and White, Monochrome and Colour
- Creating Landscape Panoramic images
- Creating blended exposure images – HDR Function
- Google Nik Software plugins
- Getting creative and turning your images into fine art
- Exporting Images for web or print
The workshop we are from 09h00 – 15h00 at my studio in Knysna or at a remote venue as required by your group or club for a maximum of 20 persons POR
Cost for workshop R 2250.00 pp – Limited to 6 persons to ensure attention to detail.
Cost for workshop R 2850.00 per person for a private one on one session
Option to purchase “The African Landscape Photographer in your bag” at R250.00
Larger groups throughout South Africa available on request packages for workshops including Accommodation (Click here)Some examples of before and after from Lightroom using its develop module
Terms and conditions apply