Canon Focus System
Over the last few years, Canon has redesigned the focus system on most of the Pro and Semi-pro camera bodies. With this in mind, I have compiled a how-to workshop to help you understand the system in a simple and efficient way.
What we cover during our session:
- Focus methods
- Focus area section options
- Focus point selection shortcuts/customer settings
- Back button focus vs shutter button selection
- Canon Case System 1- 6
- Focus menu set up and customisation.
Cost – R950 pp (Private rates available on request). I am able to present the workshop countrywide with price on request
The group sizes may vary but a maximum of 12 people will be accommodated. I have a detailed presentation which will cover all aspects of the focus system. Please ensure you bring your camera with you to adjust your settings and menu.
- Working Knowledge of your DSLR
- Your DSLR
Notebook to be provided
Please contact me below for detailed pricing and options