The Kalahari Photographic Adventure
Have you ever wanted to spend an extended period of time in the magical Kalahari Transfrontier Park in search of the elusive black-maned lions, wild cats, cheetahs, and leopards? Keen to search for all the smaller animals, nature and landscapes ?.Want to enjoy the peace and quiet of the red sands and big sky?
Since 2009, Andrew has enjoyed many trips and photographic adventures to this amazing destination. Let me share with you the magic of this arid national park, the Kgalagadi.
Why not join me in in a comfortable mobile tented camp for anywhere between 10 -14 days traveling through the three major camps of the Kalahari Transfrontier Park or more commonly known as the Kgalagadi.
Let me help you with the planning, travel itinerary, recommendations of the flights and vehicle rentals you may need if traveling from outside of South Africa. Combine it with your own self-drive adventure but take all of the planning and logistical issues out of a unique and exciting photographic adventure.
Share the in camp duties, cooking and campfire moments while contemplating the magic light and fresh Kalahari air.
Check out these galleries of images captured by Andrew over the last 8 years on numerous visits with friends and fellow guests.
Dates: This is a flexible package and can be tailored to meet your calendar. Recommended months are as follows
February – BOOKED
November – 2 Spaces available
Costs: $2450 per person – Minimum 2, Maximum 4 persons. Contact me for a private option for a single traveler.
All quotes and details to be submitted in writing via email.
- Professional photographic tuition and nature guiding by Andrew Aveley
- All bean bags and photographic support for your vehicle
- Dates and itinerary are flexible but subject to availability of campsites and chalet accommodations.
- Maximum 2 tents with 2 people per tent sharing ( Additional tents available on request)
- Includes 2 meals per day and all water, coffee, tea and light snacks
- Use of new and upgraded ablution facilities swimming pools at all main camps
- All park fees, vehicle rentals, transport and fuel costs
- Gratuities, laundry, and items of a personal nature
- All wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks.
- Hire of all and any photographic equipment