Creative Nature Photography Madikwe
I have partnered with Jaci’s Lodges in Madikwe to present a EXCLUSIVE photographic expeirince that will be known as , Creative Nature Photography Madikwe with myslef as the photographic professional guide and host.
I will be guiding guests of any photographic level to go out and #createandexplore the beauty and richness of this small piece of Africa. By booking one of these two incredible experiences and joining me , you will join me on the exculsive Jaci’s Lodge photographic vehicle. So only 4 hours form Josie its is an easy jump to get to the lodge. If you need a transfer I can also facilitate this for you on request at an additional cost. No pre arranged dates , only a large window of time to book the trips at your own pleasure :
Exclusive package period: 2 – 31 May 2018 | 1 – 30 June 2018 | 1 – 23 July 2018 12 – 31 October 2018 | 1 – 30 November 2018
The Jaci’s Classic 4 night package – R16950.00 per person sharing per night ( SADC rate)
The Jaci’s Classic 8 night package – R30095.00 per person sharing per night ( SADC rate)
Single Supplement / International rates apply – Please contact me directly for these
Package details :
- Photography: During your stay and drives I will be on hand to offer constructive and sighting specific insight to assist you in growing your portfolio
- Photographic Drives: these will done twice daily so in total you will have 8 drives with myself over the 4 night / 5 day package and 16 drives over the 8 night / 9 day package
- Terrapin Hide: Between the brunch and high tea we will have an exclusive 2 hour session on the hide with no other lodge guests being permitted in. In the evenings the hide will be available to for all guests
- Image review: I will be on hand from 14h30 each afternoon before drive should you wish to discuss your images and or results of the drives to ensure you are working towards portfolio grade images. Image development will be done as required on an adhoc basis.
Daily program :
- Wakeup call: You will be woken by a knock on your door. Please feel free to make a cup of coffee/tea in your room, or enjoy tea, coffee and cereal at the Main Lodge before setting off on the morning drive.
- Departure: The morning drive leaves from the Main Lodge and includes a stop along the way for exceptionally good coffee and freshly baked rusks.
- Brunch: Enjoy a delicious continental or full-English breakfast selection, with additional lunch dishes and refreshments, on your return from the morning drive.
- High tea: Refreshing homemade drinks and an assortment of savouries and pastries are served before you depart for your afternoon drive.
- Departure: The afternoon drive also leaves from the Main Lodge and includes a stop for your choice of sundowner as well as stargazing after sunset.
- Dinner: On returning from the drive, guests have time to freshen up before pre-dinner drinks at the Main Lodge bar, before being treated to a variety of South African-inspired, fire-cooked dishes, which we serve under the stars around the campfire as often as possible.
- Gate fees | GCC Levy | Transfers | Massages | Premium Drinks | Gratuities | Personal Purchases
This is the ONLY offering of its kind in Madikwe , South Africa and I am proud to be the only full-time professional Safari and Tour host to offer this to any level of photographer and traveler that wants to capture a little bit more of this magical destination and increase his/her wildlife portfolio.
I aim to help develop guests photographic knowledge and enjoyment of nature . The team of incredible field guides and rangers at Jaci’s Lodge will also share the vital information to guests that will add even more value. The guests experience is the key focus from both a photographic and nature point of view.
Along with the specialised vehicle , Jaci’s Lodge have an incredible an unique photographic location , the Terrapin Hide. This is a large mammal hide situated inside a waterhole open to the reserve and gives animals unrestricted access. It is exclusive to the lodge and only guests of Jaci’s Lodge can make use of it’s unique point of view 24 hours a day.
There are no distracting spot lights to interfere with the animals natural behaviour . There are however specialised low impact lights available for those that want just that little better look at the visitors .We do short and long exposure techniques from the hide for those that want to #createandexplore .
Here is two short videos of the type of images you can expect to find at the magical Madikwe game reserve.
Please feel free to contact me directly through the contact form below to book directly with me for anytime period between the the ones listed below.
I look forward to sharing this with you and keep on #creatingphotography
Peace and Light
|Zimanga Photography||Chobe and Kalizo|
|Chobe and Kalizo|