The Great Migration – Kenya 2013
This is a post is a little different to ones I have done previously on my page. In a way , its is more about getting you to consider joining me on a bucket list expedition for most wild life enthusiasts and nature photographers. It has been inspired by a question that I was asked by Gerry van der Walt a few days back. (see his blog post here).
For those that follow my work and who I have not yet had the pleasure meeting , this is one of those expeditions that will not only inspire you but will etch into your soul the true feeling of Africa.
There are just so many opportunities that present them selves in the triangle side of the Mara reserve. Lower densities of vehicles in the golden light hours when the light is epic , just one of the advantages you have when making use of the Wild Eye camp on the banks of the mara river and our incredible guides.
Predator densities increase during this natural spectacle and not only do we search for the ultimate crossing scenarios and locations but spend quality time with these African Cats and other plains hunters.
The open plains and amazing opportunities to capture unique images through your lens is never ending. We are not restricted to 3 or 4 hour drives and can stay out from Sunrise to sunset if you choose. Not a sales pitch , a fact that you can maximise your total time and experience in the Mara.
An image I shared on my social media face book page titled “are you coming to visit ” . So , are you gonna take me up on this offer ?
One thing that we all need is a time lapse memory of our trips or just be able to stop time and enjoy the experience. If not why not slow things down and capture the motion of Africa .
So , here is what I can guarantee you if you join me by taking a couple of the last spaces on my first Mara migration week ( as the second one is fully booked)
- An awesome location on the banks of the Mara river
- Scenic flight to and from Wiliamson Airport to the Wild Eye Camp
- Unbelievably hospitable and warm hearted Maasai hosts in camp
- The sounds of the African bush while you lie in your luxury tent at night and drift away to sleep
- Incredible food and of course , the ICE cold epic one.
- Time to reflect on your passion and love for nature
- A unique and memorable visit to the greatest show on earth.
The other considerations would include the photography and natural spectacles
So here is the info for the week of 10-16 August 2013 (click here) | (17 to 23 Fully Booked sorry )
- Fixed rate of R 37800 until 09 June 2013 (dollar rate @R9 /1 us) and not R 43050 (dollar rate R10,25/1 us)
- 6 seats / beds / place’s available …….
- Costs are ex Nairobi but include all transfers form there including scenic flight to and from the Mara Triangle
BOOKINGS FOR 2014 open in September so drop me a mail and get your name on the list
SO , head on over to the contact page or drop me a message on social media page FACE BOOK
I look forward to you joining me and the greatest show on earth !
Peace n Light – AA